TS5 50 degree Wedge features new Spin-Tech technology, spreading the milling to the entire face while retaining its traditional One Star Grind for the ultimate in full shot-making control and forgiveness. The new PAD Center of Gravity system positions the center of gravity LOW on the face for the 50 degree loft, providing precision flighted distance and trajectory control, as well as exceptional feel and feedback.
- Optimal Height Range 63 in. to 66 in.
- w5 model (5% lighter club heads than adult)
- 8620 Carbon Steel club heads
- 50 degree loft, 8 degree bounce
- One Star Grind
- J-Flex Graphite Shaft frequency matched and spined
- 34.75 in. finished club length
- Low-to-mid flex point for optimal ball flight
- Appropriately sized grips (replacements available)